TRAVAUX ISO - SIX SIGMA
GROUPE D'ÉTUDE ISO SIX SIGMA (HAINAN - CHINE)
Le Sous Comité 7 (SC7) du TC 69 de l'ISO s'est réuni pour travailler sur la rédaction des différents projets de publication en cours.
La réunion s'est tenue à Hainan, une ile au sud de la Chine, du 14 au 18 décembre 2009.
Technical Report on Surface Response Methodology
Surface Response Methodology (SRM) belongs to the Design Of
Experience (DOE) techniques. The objective is to identify the significant
factors that influence a result, whether an output of a process or a
characteristic of an output.
Some examples are given in the following activites :
- Mechanical design using Finite Element Analysis
- Fertilizer effects on cereals growth
- Medical healthcare.
It was suggested that SRM could analyse the influence of
some risk factors (sensitivity analysis).
Technical Report (TR14468) on "Selected
illustrations of attribut agreement analysis" :
At the Measurement stage of DMAIC, attribut agreement analysis
assesses the capability of the measurement system (mainly composed of
appraisors) and the validity of the data collected.
Some examples are given in the following activities :
- LCD manufacture,
- Technical Support Triage of Issues,
- Testing differences in water,
- Thermistor defects,
- Assessement of disability following a stroke.
This report will be published during 2010 (TR 14468).
The DMAIC methodology (ISO 13053, Part
During the working session, more than 50 comments have
been answered. We can summarize the following important points :
- The principles of the methodology were re shaped,
- The connection with Operationnal Excellence was
- The maturity levels were described,
- The scope of the methodology was enlarge to all types of
- The integration of ISO 9001 terminology and concept was
- The roles of the competencies (BB, BG, YB) were detailed
in the management infrastructure,
- The investment level for the infrastructure was re
|General objective of this standard
: to promote a rigourous approach, based on facts and numbers, on
process improvement and problem resolution in a general management
framework (Business management, Quality management, Risk
Tools and Techniques for DMAIC methodology (ISO 13053,
Part 2) :
During the working session, more than 30 comments have been
processed. The important points are :
- More terms and concepts from ISO 9001 have been
- The different steps of the DMAIC methodology were detailed
with ISO 9001 experts suggestions,
- The scope was enlarge to control and monitor the
environnement, social responsibility and sustainability
- Some examples of levels of quality and size of infrastructure
were given (chemistry, electronic manufacturing...).
|General Objective of the standard :
Include the Tools and Technics of quantitative methods in a management
framework (Business management, ISO 9001...) in order to promote the
quantitative thinking in the management activities (facts, numbers,
Futur works suggestions :
The different group members suggested the following new
work items :
- Interaction of Six Sigma with Lean
- How to manage a process benchmark.
|Concerns were raised about the
business usage of these TR and standards. All members of SC7 are aware
that standards and TR can not only stand on consensus and historical
facts. They must, more and more, be at the starting point of new
markets and futur business. Actions from SC7 will be proposed on Year
For More details :
Contact : email@example.com